If you want a more efficient way to control the temperature, reduce glare, and increase privacy in your property, home window tinting is for you!
Many homeowners opt for curtains, shades, blinds, shutters, and other window coverings to add privacy and reduce heat penetration and direct sunlight from entering their windows. But did you know there is a much more efficient way to accomplish this and more? Window tinting for your home comes with many benefits, including temperature control, increased safety and privacy, and more.
Keep reading to learn more about the benefits that come with residential window tinting.
5 Major Advantages of Home Window Tinting
- Energy-Efficient — One of the most common reasons homeowners decide to add window tint to their homes is to cut the cost of energy bills. The heat from the sun can easily penetrate traditional glass windows, quickly and significantly raising your home’s temperature. Window tint blocks out much of the heat, allowing your home to stay at a much lower, more consistent temperature. You will find you won’t have to constantly run your air conditioner to keep your house comfortable, resulting in much lower utility bills.
- Increased Privacy — Many different types of window treatments offer privacy, but adding window film to your home allows you to enjoy the advantages of privacy without compromising your view to the outside or letting in natural sunlight, which has many associated health benefits.
- Reduced Glare and Direct Sunlight — The sun’s glare can significantly impact your comfort and ability to work or relax. A bright glare on your computer screen, phone, tablet, or TV can be bothersome and may even block your view entirely. Window tint reduces the blinding glare and direct sunlight that can enter your home at specific points throughout the day.
- Decrease UV Ray Exposure — Did you know that you can be exposed to an unhealthy amount of UV rays just by sitting in front of your window for too long? Not to mention these rays can also be damaging to your furniture, floors, and other home finishings. Window tinting blocks 99% of these harmful rays.
- Increased Security — Ground floor windows are a common entry point for intruders. With a simple break of the glass, they can climb through windows and doors and gain entry into your home. Window tinting film can hold glass together, preventing it from shattering and allowing trespassers into your house.
Interested in Home Window Tinting? Contact Utah Window Tint Today
Contact the experts at Utah Window Tint if you want to experience any (or all) or the benefits of home window tint. We are Utah’s tint specialists and provide the highest level of customer service. Our team has over 20 years of experience with automotive, residential, and commercial window film applications. We are proudly located in Sandy, Utah, and service those in the Utah Valley and Salt Lake Valley areas and are ready to help you with any of your tinting needs. Contact us for a quote today!