If you are in the market for window treatments and want to reduce TV glare, increase privacy, block UV rays, and more, window film is a great option.
Regular exposure to natural light is essential for the human body to produce vitamin D. It also improves sleep patterns by regulating our circadian rhythms, helps us focus, and is a mood booster. Window blinds and other treatments can make getting these benefits challenging, which is why window film is a better option than installing blinds, shades, or other types of window treatments.
Learn more about the advantages of residential and commercial window tinting below.
5 Benefits of Window Film on Your Property
There are many reasons why adding window tint to your home or business is a good idea. Here are just a few:
- Blocks Harmful UV Rays — Exposure to too much ultraviolet light over time can damage your floors, furniture, artwork and can even be harmful to the humans living inside. Blinds, shades, and curtains can filter out some of these rays, but today’s indoor films can block up to 99% of them. You can enjoy the benefits of natural sunlight and the view outside without stressing about cancer-causing and otherwise damaging rays.
- Increased Energy Efficiency — Thermal blinds and curtains are a great way to regulate the temperature in your property. But if you want to enjoy any sunlight at all, window tinting is the way to go. Window tint films can reduce heat by 78% compared to untreated windows. You’ll notice a difference in your air-conditioning and heating systems not having to work so much, resulting in a much more comfortable space and lower energy bills.
- Improved Screen Visibility — Having your viewing experience ruined by bright rays of sunlight that cause glares on the screen of your TV, computer, phone, or tablet can be frustrating. Window film can significantly reduce the sun’s glare without totally blacking out your space. Enjoy the natural light while easily watching your screen.
- Added Layer of Protection — Did you know that you give your home an extra layer of protection by adding film to your windows? Film strengthens the glass so much that stray balls and even intruders won’t be able to shatter the glass.
- Extra Privacy — If you want privacy and an open view of the outdoors, blinds, shutters, and shades aren’t your best option. Window tinting will give you an extra layer of privacy on all of your windows — even the big ones that face public areas.
Get Window Film Installed on Your Property with the Pros at Utah Window Tint
If you want to start enjoying the benefits of window film, contact the professionals at Utah Window Tint today. Window tinting will help you be more comfortable without having to be opening, closing, and adjusting window treatments constantly. Our technicians can tint your windows quickly and professionally, with minimal to no disruption to you and your family. Contact our team of experts to get a free estimate on window tinting for your home or business now!